Wednesday, May 19, 2010

pictures along my commute

I haven't had any photos for you lately, so here are a few things I saw on my commute yesterday:

A sign of spring on the Campbell Tract...
Generated by this other sign of spring... also on the Campbell Tract:
(by the way, that's bear scat)

This guy was pacing his driveway, a vocal & flamboyant sentry remains on duty while the hens run away:

Shortly after I arrived at work, Jon suggested I take a look in the parking lot. "Do I need my camera?" "Oh, yeah!"

The owner told me he bought the motor home at a junkyard in the Lower-48. It had suffered a fire, so he rebuilt it from the blue lower section up. Notice the fish on the front and the peaked roof!

Well, that's it for this post. Next: I'll tell you my plans for a short bike tour!

No comments: